Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, October 7, 2010

Falling on my Knees

So this week has been one that I did not expect at all.
I had a test on Monday night which I think went fine but my brain was just so ready for it to be OVER.  The rest of the week I needed to be productive and start studying for my test that is this coming Wednesday but unexpected things happen.
My brain kinda shut off and I went in to wife mode for my husband... who is stressed, confused and disappointed.  When you think things are going great and you are in a good season, struggles always come and God tests your faith and that is where we have been this week.  In a mindset where we are trying to understand what God needs us to do and looking to Him for provision.  I do not understand it all and I just wish God would show me the future, that would be so much easier but it does not work like that.
So we are in prayer a lot-- together and apart.  So I ask you to pray, for those of you who know us... just Pray.  Go to your knees and call out to God on behalf of us.  God will know what needs we need to have met even if you don't.  Prayer is a powerful thing and it can move mountains and right now that is all we need--- we need to see the power of prayer at work.
That is all I have today, I wish there was more but this is me being real.  Every time you think of Reagan or I just pray because we need understanding from God more than ever right now.

"I am falling on my knees, offering all of me, Jesus you are all I need..."

1 comment: