Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, October 2, 2010

so thankful the school week is OVER

Wow, it has been a tough week this week for me.
I have been stressed, hard on myself, and way too worried--- things that I know God was shaking His head at me for because He knew I needed to give it all to Him.

I had to midterms this week on Thursday-- and I studied my little butty off for those things.  The first one on Thursday was all short answer- which we were not told nor was I expecting, but I think it went ok- I did my best, that is all I can ask for right?  The second one on Thursday seemed to go well, it was all multiple choice and I seemed to know it and the way I studied seemed to work really well.  I needed a good grade on this test because I did not do so good on the first test of the semester, so hopefully it went well.
When Thursday rolled around this week and my tests were done, I was exhausted.  My body literally could not go anymore and my brain hurt.  I had planned on studying yesterday for a test I have on Monday, but I could not do it-- my brain needed a break for sure!

Today I started my morning off at the gym and it was good, but my mind was definitely all over the place-- I kept looking at all these women in the gym that have amazing bodies and I kept telling myself I need to be like that-- I definitely know those are not thoughts from God but from Satan.  Ugh, it was frustrating and mirrors in the gym should be banned-- I just don't like them it makes you pick on your body even more when you are working out.  Though the workout was good and it definitely helped me relieve some stress that I had built up from this week.

The day is gorgeous here in Mansfield, I wouldn't mind it to be a little cooler but Fall is definitely coming and that is so exciting!

Next weekend Reagan's brother Jon is coming to Dallas for the Aggie game that is being played here so that will be so nice to see them!  Also my parents may be coming next weekened too-- So my mom is going to bring up the fall stuff she made us for our house.... so stinkin excited!

I am excited for tonight-- we are having a couples dinner--- it has been too long and will be so good, can't wait!

Well off to studying... do not want to but it has to be done!  I hope everyone has a relaxing Saturday!

"God is good all the time, all the time God is good."

No comments:

Post a Comment