Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rainy days :)

So this morning I woke up to the sound of rain and it was a beautiful sound.  I laid in bed for a long time listening to the rain and praying, it was such a wonderful way to start the morning. 
It is days like these where all I want to do is curl up in a blanket and snuggle on the couch and watch movies all day long.  Though, the life of a senior in college-- I do not get very many Saturday's where I get to do this.  So today even though movies are calling my name I will be studying for my 2 midterms that are next Thursday... prayers are much needed!

My tests this week went really well.  I made a 91 on the first one and an 84 on the second one... I wish I could have gotten an A on the second one too I just did not have enough time from Tuesday (the day of my first test) to Wednesday (the day of my second test) to get as prepared as I wanted to for the second one... Oh well I am shooting for an A for test 2... no need worrying about it now!

Reagan is busy at Carmax today-- working in the rain, definitely not one of his favorite things to be doing!  He is doing really well there and seems to like the people he works with so all is well :)

Fall is finally coming-- I wish it would come faster.  I bought the most delicious smelling candle last night-- pumpkin spice it smells so good, I cannot wait to burn it!  Also, my mom is sending our fall package our way super soon--- She made us a wreath and a kitchen table arrangement and some other things... so ready to decorate for fall!  My mom told us last night that we are supposed to be getting a cold front and I got all excited because I am ready to put my summer clothes away and hang up my winter clothes.. how pathetic, I just love wearing boots, sweaters and jackets.  I am definitely ready for the cold weather to kick in so that I can enjoy a pumpkin spice latte and not be burning up as I drink it!

I feel like laziness is going to take over me today... but it cannot, I have to much to do!  So here is hoping I get the things done that I wished to get accomplished today!

Oh... so excited community groups (at home bible studies) start tomorrow for our church.  We are going to have an awesome group and I am so pumped!! Cannot wait to see what God is going to teach me, Reagan and I as a couple and our whole group!  It is going to be awesome to watch God move!
Everyone enjoy listening to the pitter patter of the rain today-- such a soothing sound!  Have a wonderful Saturday.

"Feeling God's love each day is a gift I cannot contain--- I want to share with everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment