Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rainy and Gloomy days are PERFECT for Sleeping

So it was way too hard to get out of bed this morning.  I could hear the rain outside our bedroom window and I was all cozy under the covers so all I wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep!
I was finally able to pull myself out of bed and get dressed.  My cold seems to be a little bit better today I am just so darn tired-- I wish the weather would decided if it wants to be hot or cold and then I would stop getting colds!
I am so glad this is the end of my week -- I am ready for a break! 

Oh great news!!! We have some wonderful friends who are taking Reagan and I to the TCU football game at the Cowboys Stadium on Saturday!!!! WOOHOO!! We are both super excited and can hardly wait!  I will definitely post pictures from Saturday night!

Other than school, this week has flown by pretty fast-- this weekend will have to consist of studying though because I have a test next week :(
I am definitely not ready for tests to start--- but ready or not here they come!

Reagan has been working super hard this week and their first Ignite Bonfire for their youth group was last night!  He said it went fabulous and there were so many students who had brought friends!  He was so excited when he got home because he said there were so many kids at the Bonfire and that he did not get to meet everyone and for him that made him very happy!

Well off to class I go-- hopefully the rainy day will make the day go by faster!  I would definitely rather be in bed snuggled under the covers watching a movie! :)

"The smell of rain let's me know that God is magnificently powerful"

No comments:

Post a Comment