Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's a FROYO kind of night :)

So all week I have been studying for my big comparative psychology exam that was today... I think it went well but we shall see! I am just so glad it is OVER!

I am so glad that for me Thursday is the last day of school.  After the week of studying I have had, I definitely need to re-group tomorrow and get stuff done that I neglected to do this week!

So I have an awesome hubby!! He called me on his way home from work tonight all excited and said you know what tonight is... Thursday Night Date Night!! WOOHOO!!
He asked me what I wanted to do and I really want to go get Froyo-- for those of you who do not know I am obsessed with frozen yogurt!  So he is taking me to get frozen yogurt and then we are either going to a movie at the theatre or renting one and bringing it back home and cuddling :)
All these options sound wonderful as long as I get my FROYO!

I am so blessed to have my husband who cares about me so much --- oh and to make things better he is off tomorrow, so we get to spend some time together before he goes to the football game for the high school tomorrow night and I head to the Women's Event for TCAL!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week... CELEBRATE tomorrow is FRIDAY!


"Love life-- it is the most Precious Gift God has given us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment