Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, September 20, 2010

Another day, Another Week

Sorry I have not been on here in so long... Life finally caught up with me.  More like school overwhelmed me-- and all I have been doing is school and studying.

Reagan has been super busy with his online grad class for seminary, working at Carmax selling cars, and growing the student ministry at TCAL!
At the end of the day most days we look at each other and wish there were more hours in a day so that we could spend just a little more time with each other.

18 hours is finally kicking in and beginning to kick my butt-- I have 2 tests this week and 2 papers due and next week I have 3 tests and 2 in one day-- that is just not ok! Each day I have to pray for strength to make it through the day because some days seem like they are never going to end.

Reagan and I are both ready for the cold weather to come to Dallas and for Thanksgiving to be here so that we can go to SA Town and see our families.  We are also ready for Christmas because we think a trip to Nebraska to see his mom may be in our future! :)

This past weekend we got to go on a surprise date to the Dallas Aquarium-- it was a lot of fun but definitely a one time deal-- it is so expensive for 2 people to go and tour for how short it is... oh well it was something fun I had never done before :)

It is official that our date nights are now Thursday nights- it is so nice to look forward to this because my week of school ends Thursday so it is a nice time for Reagan ad I to spend together and not have to worry about anything at least for one night!

The semester seems to be flying by and I feel like the next thing that will happen is it will be Spring and that means graduation is right around the corner!
I am still praying about if God wants me to go to Grad school or if I will be blessed with a wonderful job that I love.  Praying for understanding for what He needs me to do with my life-- so I would love for prayer in this area.

Well that is a little recap of how we have been lately- life is good... just super busy, sometimes I wish I could stop time just so I could take a breather!

"All I need is you Lord, is you Lord, all I need is You."

No comments:

Post a Comment