Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just one of those days...

So this Sunday morning started off a little rough in the Farish household. I did not sleep very well at all last night. With the weather how it has been my allergies have been majorly acting up -- I don't feel bad I am just stopped up!

So lets back up first --- Last night we went to the TCU football game and the Horned Frogs dominated!  It was an awesome way to start out the season! (side note, my camera was out of battery-- so I got no pics from the game last night! UGH!) After the game, Reagan and I headed home and we realized we had not eaten dinner... so he decided he would stop at Sonic.  I now know why I have the rule of not eating fast food and not at 11:15 at night.  The couple bites of food I had my belly did not like so I just gave up!  It will probably be better for me in the end since I am trying to get more tone and lose some weight.  My hubby on the other hand can eat whatever he wants and still look so handsome-- so not fair!

Once we got home we had to get ready for Sunday stuff.  Reagan was reviewing some outlines for his meeting he had this morning with his youth leaders and I was trying to get stuff ready for the kids ministry.  Well aside from doing that stuff we were also looking on line for a new phone for me.  My iPhone has been freaking out lately and I am just not impressed with apple right now... so if anyone has a smartphone that they love from AT&T I would love to know which phone you have!

After all of this was done, I realized Reagan had fallen asleep on the couch during the process of looking for me a phone, so I woke him up and we headed to bed -- I think he was still half asleep walking upstairs. 

Well I was exhausted and was ready to get a good nights sleep--- WRONG!  I went to bed and my right eye kept watering like no body's business.  Then I felt like my chest was getting heavy (and I have asthma-- so I know what it feels like to not be able to breathe). Seriously, these allergies STINK!  So, I tried waking Reagan up-- I was not having an asthma attack but my eye was spazzing out, my nose was all clogged up and my chest was feeling funky... so I thought I will try to wake him up he cannot be in that deep of a sleep.. well boy was I wrong!  He was out cold... I tried waking him up at least three times and he never moved!  When he didn't wake up I decided to get out of bed and get some more water and try to make my eye stop watering.  Lets just say that this all began around 12:30ish and I did not lay my head back down until 2:45 and my alarm was set to go off at 7:35-- I was not a happy camper when I had to wake up this morning!

Other than that, the children's ministry was very busy today but all my favorite Pre-kers were there so it made it a wonderful morning!

After church, we went and had lunch with Jace at Chuy's which was delicious and filling--- we missed not having Karlie there though--- we love seeing our newly engaged couple friends!

Once lunch was done, we headed back home to do homework and that is what we have been doing ever since.  I will be so glad when school is finally OVER forever!

Not being hungry for dinner at all, my sweet hubby grabbed us a snack of a California roll to share and some edemame-- it definitely hit the spot and now we are back to studying again, ugh!

We really want to watch a movie tonight but we are both so tired from today--- so here is to wishful hoping for a movie and snuggling :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful labor day tomorrow and has enjoyed their long weekend with friends and family!

"Enjoy the simple moments, because life is one crazy unpredictable ride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment