Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 30, 2010

Have you ever...

So today my mind has been all over the place thinking about random things.  I got a lot of school work accomplished during my "forced study break" but I was just thinking about things that didn't really relate to school... oops!  Though, I just have those days where I wish I could talk to God face to face and I could ask Him all my questions that have crossed my mind or that I wonder about and do not know the answers too.  I am sure when I get to Heaven one day He will be more than happy to walk with me in His kingdom and explain to me all the things I did not understand or have questions to when I lived on earth!

Have you ever...
 wondered why there are so many different languages in the world or where they all came from?
Or what other people from different cultures think about you?
Or how fast your hair grows in the span of a couple of months?
Or why people yell across the library at others instead of simply walking over and talking to the person?
Or how many people read the Bible?
Or what all your family and friends are doing in Heaven while you are still here on earth?
Or why you always get butterflies in your tummy when you start something new?
Or why there are only 24 hours in a day?
Or why people have different personalities and characteristics that make them who they are?
Or why people show Love in so many different ways?

I honestly do not really know the answers to the questions but these are just things I have been thinking about during the day--- random I know!  But, being at TCU on such a diverse campus you see and experience a lot of things and some days it just makes my mind wonder.... hmmmm.... I wonder why/ I wonder if...?

On a different note, it has been a good Monday.  I got to have lunch with one of my former beautiful roommates, Jillian.  It was so nice to see her and catch up with her and just laugh with her.  I miss that most about living at the dupe--- living with girls who are all so different but are so much fun!  Though, living with my hubby is awesome too and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Also, pray for Reagan he is sick :( He is going to the doctor early tomorrow morning because the over the counter meds are not making him feel much better.  Let's just say when my husband gets too involved in too many things and doesn't have enough time to sleep he gets a sinus infection--- so this is most likely what is happening right now because he is so darn busy!  So pray that he has time to rest and recover!

On a happy/butterfly in your stomach note.... my little brother Hunter started his first day of college at Blinn today in college station.  According to my mom he was a little nervous this morning which is definitely understandable--- I remember my first day and I was super scared!  So be praying for him this week and that he transitions well into college and stays on track with homework and studying!  I love you Bubba, Reagan and I are praying for you!! :)

Well I hope everyone has had a great start to the week!  Smoothie King is in my future for dinner since I have a night class that starts at 5.... a large protein shake sounds pretty delicious right about now :)

"Take time to absorb the world around you because there are so many intricate things we miss everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment