Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Prayer is Powerful

Today I am in need of prayer.  My mind seems to be all over the place.  Today big conversations have to happen and my heart is hoping deep down that we get the answers we need for our family of two.  Today is one of those days where I feel like I have all the questions in my head that I want to ask, but my heart is telling me I need to be quiet and just listen.  It is days like this that I wonder if I will feel stronger at the end of the day?--the Spirit of God keeps reminding me Prayer is so Powerful, give Everything to Me-- all your worries, troubles, concerns, and fears.

While doing my devotional this morning God opened my eyes to His promises and all He has done for me--- all I can say is thank you God for taking my sin from me.  Thank you for always knowing my life before I do, and holding my hand as I walk through the uncertainties of life; God you are so so Good!

I sit here today writing this knowing that today is just another speed bump in life-- Good or Bad, God is going to see Reagan and I through.  We may not understand where life is taking us, but God knows.  I have learned more recently than ever-- do not try wrapping your mind around the Magnificence of God.  I have to tell myself daily--- if God wanted me to understand all His life plans for me than He would leave me in charge and thank goodness He doesn't!

So today if you think of Reagan or I just pray.  I can't tell you what the situation is that you are to pray for, but if God places us on your hearts and minds He will reveal to you what needs to be prayed for.  Thank you Lord for being the Leader of my Life.

In my life I have seen the Power of Prayer work and I know without a doubt Prayer is a mighty thing.  I have learned that Prayer can get you through some of the darkest and brightest times of life --- Prayer is our direct link to God, so remember to speak to Him daily-- He longs to hear from you.

"I am falling on my knees, offering all of me, Jesus you are all I need..."

No comments:

Post a Comment