Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 23, 2010

um Summer could you please come BACK!?

So the fall semester is under way... and WOW it was freaking hot outside walking on campus.  Gross I know, but I was sweating today, it is just too dang hot!  I am ready for some fall breeze to head my way!
My Monday went well.  I really liked my nutrition professor-- she seems like she will be fun. 
Tomorrow is definitely going to be crazy!  I have three classes back to back and then a break from 4:50-5:50 and then a night class that starts at 6!  Tomorrow is going to be a long day!
I think tomorrow after my crazy long day more than ever I will want summer to be back --- during the summer I am not rushed to do things, we get to hang with friends all the time, and I love the staying up late and sleeping in part!!
I am already getting a little nervous watching my planner fill up with assignments and tests... YUCK!
Let's just say thank goodness this was my Last first day of School EVER... WAHOOO!
This morning my prayer was definitely God give me strength to make it through this crazy semester!
I told Reagan today I am going to need his help more around the house with chores and such... he just smiled, said he would, and promised me he would not let me lose my sanity this semester--- let's hope he sticks to that promise!
Well I am off to start reading for class tomorrow--- yes already.  Wow senior year you are here and the work load has already kicked in!  Wish me luck and lots of concentration!

"Today was a day I will remember but a day I will never have to Repeat-- I definitely love the sound of that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment