Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, August 20, 2010

My Little Brother is Growing UP

So my parents are in college station this weekend to take my brother to BLINN for college.  So crazy, I cannot believe he is going to be a freshman in college.  Wow how time flies and I feel like I am getting old!!! 

I think my parents are a little worried about Hunter because he is not very independent but I keep reminding especially my mom that he has to grow up sometime and this is his opportunity.

I definitely think it is both bitter sweet for my parents because they do not want to leave him at college station but they know it is time to "let him go."

So, be in prayer for my brother, Hunter and my parents as they leave him on Sunday to head back to San Antonio.

I think it is going to take Hunter some time to get on his feet at college but I have a feeling he is going to adapt really well especially since a ton of his best friends will be there with him.

On a different note, Reagan and I have no idea what we are going to do tonight.  My back is still really sore so continue to pray for that to heal and I am on a cooking strike for tonight-- haha so who knows what we will eat!

I cannot believe school is about to start-- woah!  Senior Year here I come!!




I am leaving y'all with this cute picture of my brother and I from the engagement party my parents threw Reagan and I in San Antonio.  Bubba I love you so much; stay strong while you are at college and know that I am ALWAYS here for you--- I LOVE YOU!


"Change is hard to embrace, but allow yourself to learn from life's changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment