Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, August 2, 2010

I am Ready for this Monday to be OVER!

So being gone for a week at youth camp meant that chores built up around my house.  Being super sick on Saturday after getting home from camp on Friday means everything got pushed to today--- ugh.  Luckily, my husband is awesome and he went with me to the grocery store last night to get all our groceries; I think he was getting tired of there being no food at our house-- that is what happens when you do not go to the grocery store for 2 weeks!

Seriously though, I woke up this morning and I still don't feel very good at all-- it is taking forever for this Z-pack to kick in and I am on the third day!  So, needless to say I did not want to do the things that needed to be done around the house.  I started laundry this morning which has become a norm around our house on Monday's.  Then, I made my way to the computer to print off grades and class schedules so that I could get my scholarship money-- doing this meant that I had to get into my car and drive to the post office and quite frankly I just did not have the energy.  Though, Slowly but Surely I made it to the post office to mail my letters and scholarship stuff. After that little chore was done I headed to Target to pick up some things that we forgot last night-  Luckily Target did not suck me in today, I think my body was just too tired to browse.  Though, while I was there my brain wasn't really working and I got home forgetting TWO items that we needed.  I guess Two items is better than the whole list... right??  While I was out I also got some decorative stuff for our home... we had a couple spots in the house that were just missing something-- so thank goodness I found those beautiful pieces today!

Half way through the day, and all my errands have been run expect going to the passport office to change my last name on my passport.  Two loads of laundry have been folded and put away and the last load is in the dryer.  The house has been picked up but has not yet received its DEEP CLEAN--- I am going to wait till I am healthy again so that I can kill all the germs; PATHETIC I know.

I cannot wait for my hubby to get home-- 6pm please come sooner!  We are having lasagna, green beans, salad and garlic pesto bread for dinner, YUMMY!

Also, I am anxiously awaiting for my Kraft cookbook magazine to arrive in the mail-- it is taking for forever, along with the free cookbook I am receiving for subscribing for a whole year!  I am ready to make new yummy meals, so hurry up already Kraft!!

Prayers that I get better soon--- I am so tired of feeling YUCKY! 

UGH the passport office is calling my name.  For everything I have done today while not feeling good I definitely deserve a nap!!

"On those crazy days--- RELAX, take DEEP BREATHS, and Remember GOD is in CONTROL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment