Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, July 31, 2010

TCAL Summer Camp 2010!!

This year for TCAL youth camp we went to Baylor University to attend a student life camp.  A lot of us did not know what to expect because we had never been to this camp but God definitely knew what was going to happen!
The weeks sermons were incredible and the kids really seemed to take a lot out of them.  The life verse for the week was Micah 6:8!!  It was awesome to see how many of our students were moved this week.
Youth camp was amazing for our youth-- it bonded us together like I have never experienced before.  God was really working on the hearts of our youth this week.
The Youth Girls Motto for the week at camp was: DO IT SCARED!  Life is not easy and there are so many things we have to do--- but knowing we can do it scared and God will always be with us is the most overwhelming feeling ever!
God really showed me how I could be a servant for these students this week and how I needed to be used as the youth pastors wife.
There were many times I stood back in awe amazed at the changes God was making in the hearts of our students.  It was also incredible to see that God knew each student and leader needed to be there--- my God is incredible.
Not only as youth but as leaders we are more bonded together.  We allowed God to move in us and He did a mighty work in us.
Thank you God for allowing me to be used by You this week so that I could help impact the lives of students; I am humbled by your grace each day.


"Savior He can move the mountains, my God is Mighty to Save He is Mighty to Save..."

No comments:

Post a Comment