Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting Excited :)

I am so excited, my family is coming TODAY!!! I am getting so anxious for them to get here!  They are such incredible people.  I look forward to just hanging out with them, having fun, and making memories! Along with my family, my mom's best friend Kim (who is my second mother) is coming too!  It is going to be a blast!
On this little trip to Dallas they are also bringing a lot of our gifts that have been delivered to my parents house in San Antonio.  Reagan told me this morning he does not know how one more thing can fit in this house but I know that my mom and Kim will definitely make it work!
While they are here we are going to have a girls day--- I have needed one of those for a while now and then starting Friday we are going to stay at the Gaylord Texan.  Also I am so excited because my dad is also going to get to come later in the weekend, I am so pumped-- I am such a daddy's girl!
Well I need to go pick up the house a little bit and get ready for my family!  I cannot wait to recap the next couple of days with them!

Oh side note, you definitely need to read Proverbs 31 blog this morning, so encouraging and just amazing words of God were spoken. 
Here is the link for anyone who would like to read : http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/
It is just an awesome way to start your day, and I love the daily encouragement they bring to me!!

"Family is the Foundation of Happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment