Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, July 19, 2010

CHORES... BOO!

OH Laundry, how I loathe you.  I love how doing laundry can calm my nerves, and I love the smell of fresh clothes.  Though, I hate it when I have tons to do, or when my husband forgets to tell me his laundry basket is spilling over.  Monday's are chore days- and with being gone since Thursday my chores definitely piled up!!  I had errands to run this morning, still waiting for a phone call from the TCU help desk, laundry in the wash and dryer, and a little cleaning here or there to do.  To top it all off, I don't really have much motivation to do house chores today.
Since this past Thursday I hung out with my mom-- it was the best thing ever.  Oh how I miss my mom!  We went shopping, had lunch dates, finished decorating our townhouse and just caught up with each other.  I forget how incredible my moms laugh is, and I got to hear a lot of it this past weekend and she just made me laugh!  One day, I hope that when Reagan and I start having kids we can live closer to my parents.  I miss them like crazy and it's weird not being so close to them.  Here is to wishful hoping that one day our families will all live close to one another again!
I have no idea what I am going to make for dinner tonight.  Grilled stuffed chicken sounds good-- I just yet again have no motivation to get up and start preparing for dinner... yes it is only 2pm but I need to start marinating my chicken.  I think I am having a lazy day today because this weekend was so packed with family fun!!
Well another load of laundry is dry -- which means there is folding to be done and another load to go in the dryer and washer!  It seems like this laundry is never going to end!!!
"Time well spent on the important things, makes life that much more worth living."

No comments:

Post a Comment