Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence

Independence is something I definitely take for granted at times.  I think in my mind I expect to be taken care of and protected since I live in the United States.  I need to be more aware and grateful for the freedom I have been given.  There are many men and women who are fighting for our freedom and are keeping me safe each and everyday.  WOW, I am so grateful for that! I am grateful that I do not live in a place where I have to live in fear each day.  I pray for those men, women and children who are not in a safe place and have to worry about their safety on a daily basis.  I pray that God continues to protect those people and let them know that the Mighty God is watching over them each and everyday. 
I am so grateful for all the men and women who keep our country safe --- what a privilege it is to know I am protected and have freedom!




"Never forget the freedom you have been given in life because for others it does not come that easily."

No comments:

Post a Comment