Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

life

the weeks have been long lately, they seem as if they may never end.
my mind has been consumed with more things than I think it can physically handle-- from school, to marriage, to daily struggles, to things I need to get on my knees for and seek God's utmost wisdom.
by the end of the day I am physically exhausted and want nothing more than to shut my brain off- but things have to be done, studying has to be completed, and spending time investing in my handsome husband is a must.
maybe if the days had more hours in it---it would allow me more time to get everything done. probably not, and I would probably be even more exhausted.
all i can look forward to is Thanksgiving and going home to see our families. then my mind travels to Christmas break--- WOW, I don't even know if I can remember what you do with a break since I haven't had a time to stop and doing nothing for a long time.  I cannot wait to go to Nebraska over Christmas to see Reagan's mom, or home to San Antonio to see our families and do Christmas all together. 
more than anything though, I want spring 2011 to be here... NOW. I want to graduate and walk the stage and be done with having to come home and my day still continues because there is 101 school things to do.  I just want to be able to come home, enjoy dinner with my husband and relax with him... that would be incredible.  the spring could not come FAST enough!!!
i am tired... and I need a break.  but this is our life now.  I am in constant prayer that God can get me through another crazy day and that He will provide for our family in ways that I cannot even comprehend. 

"my God is a great big God--- why should I ever doubt the things He can do--- because in the end He makes all things work together for my good."

No comments:

Post a Comment