Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Two Years!

My Sweet Love,

Thank you so much for the past two years.  It has been an absolute blessing and I am so grateful that God gave me you!!  These past two years have been filled with so much joy, laughter, tears, lots of love and memories. I believe we are so much stronger because we made it through the good, bad and ugly together, and through it all I am even more in love with you. Some days have been harder than others, but through the good and bad days my love still continues to grow more and more for you. I am so grateful for how hard you work to provide for our family, your unconditional love you have for me, and the Love you have for Jesus.  Many days, I catch myself wondering what the next year will be like that and the year after that.  My prayer for each year to come is that our love continues to be built on the foundation of Christ and that our unconditional love for each other never stops growing. Throughout this past year I wanted to say thank you for so many things, but sometimes I just did not have the words or did not know if you knew how truly thankful and grateful I am for you. Thank you for having patience with me, holding me when the tears just needed to flow, encouraging me, helping me find hope in some of the hardest situations, praying with me each night before we go to bed, loving me no matter what, and supporting me through it all.  I love you so much and I cannot wait to see what the next year holds.  I look forward to purchasing our first home together and making it our own... so many new and exciting things are happening and I am so glad to be by your side through it all! You are the love of my life, my best friend, and I thank God for blessing me with such an incredible life partner. I look forward to our life together and seeing what the next 50 years have in store for us. :)
Love you to the moon and back my handsome man!



1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 "Love is patient and kind: love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.  It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never ends.  As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away."


No comments:

Post a Comment