Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lunch Dates

The thing I love most about summer vacations... lunch dates and time spent with sweet friends!   It is just such a wonderful time to catch up with sweet friends and not be rushed!  It makes my soul happy.  Today's lunch date was to meet my bestie Laura (from work) and her two adorable kiddos.  We chose La Hacienda... what could be better - a little Mexican food, the Texas heat and fabulous conversation! It was hot out, but it was nice to catch up and let her kids run around a play.  Time spent with this sweet friend is like music to my soul.  She is such a blessing to my life and I am so blessed to get to work with her everyday.  Whenever we are together there is always so much to fill each other in on, and the conversation is never dull... she always has me laughing! Just so grateful for her today and the lunch dates that seem to be turning into regular get togethers every week! Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a Godly and loving lady in my life!
Oh and I had great intentions to get a picture today until her sweet baby girl hit her head on the outdoor play area... Next time, because there will be many more outings together before we head back to school! Love you sweet sweet friend!

"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."

Haha. This quote made me Laugh so hard.  Whenever Laura is around I know her sweet company and chocolate can fix absolutely anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment