Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just Laugh

Do you ever find yourself sitting and reflecting on your day and you can only help but laugh because it has just been one of those days!?  That is where I am at people. Laughing.  Because it is a lot better than crying. and today has just been crazy weird.  So today I am choosing to laugh and thank God for giving me this laughter and trying to turn my crazy day into something positive.

So if you have had one of those days too. just laugh. let it out. heck maybe even laugh so hard you cry. I promise it will make you feel better.

Love you all and Happy Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment