Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let's Rodeo San Antonio!

This week at school did not end on such a great note, but luckily I had a wonderful evening to look forward to!  A couple of weeks ago, my dad casually said while at dinner with my mom, Reagan and me... "A client gave me 4 tickets to the Rodeo to see Lady Antebellum, I wonder who I should take??"  I knew that him taking my mom was a no brainer, but deep down I was hoping he would say us.  My heart was beating so fast. Haha.. I know I am ridiculous!
For those of you who know me... Lady Antebellum is one of my favorite country groups and Reagan likes them just about as much as I do! (Some of my tastes in things have rubbed off on him!) So I am sitting at dinner trying not to be obnoxious and say... "PICK US... WE WANT TO GO!"  When my dad said in a joking manner, "I know y'all love them so much so y'all get to come since you have never seen them in concert!"  My heart definitely skipped a beat and a huge smile was on my face. :)  I love my dad and how he always thinks of us... he is such a sweet man!
So we got to go with my mom and dad to the rodeo last night and it was awesome!   The seats were incredible and the concert was even better!  My parents were laughing because Reagan and I were able to belt out every song (my parents knew most of them too) and we were just having the best time!  It was a great way to end a crappy week and I am so grateful to have parents who love us so much and think about us to go and do fun things with them!! Love you bunches mom and dad!

Well off to start completing my Saturday to-do list!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Reagan and I are hoping to relax this weekend, but it doesn't look like the odds are in our favor... we are taking some of his clients to the rodeo tonight and then a fun filled day of church and community group tomorrow... so we will try to enjoy any down time we can get!

Here is a pic of me and my sweetie at the Rodeo last night! Love him to pieces! He can make any bad day so much better!! 



Ecclesiastes 7:14 - " When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider; God has made the one as well as the other." 

Love to all! Happy Weekend everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment