Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, February 4, 2012

You+Me

Today has been a lazy Saturday!! Definitely what I enjoy the most with my sweet man. I am definitely the planner type that loves getting things done, but I also love to enjoy my sweet time with Reagan and  just let loose a little.  We enjoyed waking up to the rain this morning and cuddling together, cooking breakfast together, cleaning up a bit, and doing loads of laundry (literally).  It is nice to have him here doing nothing at all before he has to leave for his business trip.  The time spent together in moments like this is what we live for -- it is so wonderful.  We have laughed a lot today and I have stolen a lot of kisses from him (I just miss him too darn much when he is gone).  All the things we have gotten to do TOGETHER today has made this Saturday just Perfect!  Well off to help him get all packed up.  I am definitely going to miss my sweet hubby, but I am so glad family lives just down the street to keep me company!

I hope everyone is having a wonderfully Relaxing Saturday!



We LOVE Lazy Saturday's!  No makeup on and comfy clothes ... what could be better?! 

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day??

Romans 12:10, “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment