Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, March 16, 2012

I love him.

Today is my sweet hubby's birthday.  I do not know what I would do without that man.  He is such a wonderful man who loves God, loves serving me and works hard for our family.  What more could a wife ask for?! Absolutely nothing.  I love that we have been celebrating birthday's together since I was a junior and he was a senior in high school! That is a long time, but I would not have it any other way! I think over the years, I have grown to love him more than I ever thought my heart could love.  He truly is my best friend and I am grateful to spend each day with him by his side.  We may not have good days every day, but we cherish the moments that make our love grow even stronger for one other.

This will be the first birthday since high school that we have been back in San Antonio! Woohoo! That means we will be celebrating with family tonight!  In the past, if our families have been able to they have traveled up to see us on our birthday's but this is so much more special...we are all in the same place!

This week I told Reagan that we would do whatever he wanted to do on Friday for his birthday. He told me that the first thing he wanted to do was take a day off from work.  He has been working so hard lately, so I do not blame him one bit for wanting a day of rest!  He also said he wanted to get some phone thing installed for his truck... so I told him have at it and he also had to renew his license... he sure is growing up! LOL.
Lunch: spicy chick-fil-a sandwich... no brainer-- I think he could eat this everyday!
My little surprise to him while he was away doing his much needed morning errands: cleaned the whole house (which I kinda neglected this week...OOPS!) and washed his laundry... that would definitely make me smile if my "chores" were done for me on my birthday! :)
This afternoon: we are headed to the gym to workout (he said he needed to get a workout in on his birthday... understandable I guess?!)  Then we are headed out to the mall to shop for him! My birthday present to him.  He wants some new work shirts and brown cowboy boots!
Dinner: PF Changs with the Fam! YUM! This is one of his favorite restaurants so tonight should definitely be a good time!

One thing I love about birthday's... going all out and celebrating the person you love! I definitely believe they should be the special one for the day and everything gets to go their way! Birthday's are very special to me... it means you have another year to celebrate life and make sweet memories with the ones you love!

So, today I am grateful that we are celebrating my wonderfully loving hubby and his 24 years of life! I love this man to the moon and back and I cannot think of a better way to spend a Friday!

Happy birthday babe!

What a handsome man! I am one lucky girl to have married such a cutie! I LOVE you!

Ps. More pics of today and tonight to come... hope I can hold true to my promise! I just get so wrapped up in the celebration and I forget! I will try hard to remember tonight! :)

**Update: I made sure I got at least a couple pics during the birthday dinner! We had a blast and really enjoyed being with our families and celebrating with them!

Happy birthday to my sweet hubs! One of his favorite desserts: CHOCOLATE!

Always have to get a picture together on our birthday's! Love how this one turned out!!!


"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live a day without you."

No comments:

Post a Comment