Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, March 3, 2012

Go Spurs Go!

Reagan and I started the weekend out great last night!  It was so nice to have a night out with him since he has been gone so much lately... WORK. STOP CONSUMING His LIFE! Ok thanks.
Any who, my mom and dad invited us to go with them to the Spurs game last night since we have not been to a game this season! We jumped at the opportunity and had incredible seats! We were sitting in company seats that my dad does a lot of business with and we were 7 rows up from the floor.  The seats were amazing and I felt like we were in the game.  Literally.  I have never had seats that good... and I could see everything so that was definitely a bonus too!

It was so much fun to just have a relaxed night with my parents and cheer on our fellow Spurs!  They played great last night and that was a definite plus!  Oh... and to top off the night.  We had an amazing Spurs fan sitting in front of us!  He was a hoot the whole night and kept making off the wall comments about the other team and their crummy players.  He had us all rolling in laughter-- it was like he had practiced the lines he was yelling out to the other team... and he was sober might I add.  Gave a different flare to the game and definitely had us laughing and cheering even louder when our Spurs made incredible plays!

Love going to sporting events with my man.  It is just fun and definitely a change of scenery for our Friday nights!  Tonight we are headed to our first Rampage game ever.  I am not big on hockey, but we heard the games are a blast and one of my sweet students gave me the tickets!  So, here is to new experiences, lots of laughs, and having another fun night with my man!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoying this incredible weather we are having.. at least in Texas!

Enjoy your loved ones and make sure you laugh this weekend :)

My and my sweet hubby at the Spurs game! We had an incredible time! Such a fun way to spend a Friday night!! 

"Life is full of little moments, make sure you experience and treasure each one."


No comments:

Post a Comment