Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rampage!

Hockey anyone??  Tonight we got to see our very first Rampage Hockey game of the season.  I had never been to a hockey game before and Reagan had when he was little... so it was nice to have the experience together and do something different for our date night!

Let me tell you though, those hockey fans are intense!  They were screaming and chanting all night long.  The game was fun, but I will never be as intense as some of the fans we sat by.  To each their own :) I was secretly hoping for a fight to break out on the ice... that could have definitely gotten a few loud and obnoxious cheers from me and the hubs!! ;)

We enjoyed spending time with each other tonight and that is all that counts! We can now say we have been to a hockey game together and enjoyed it! Thank you to my sweet student for giving me the tickets as a gift... great date night with my hubby!  Beyond grateful for sweet students and their wonderful parents! :)

We ended the night coming home and watching The Voice since Reagan was out of town on Monday night (it's one of our new favorite TV shows) -- way better than American Idol in our opinion!  Now, Saturday Night Live is currently on and my husband is laughing uncontrollably... just love that man and his contagious laugh!

Goodnight to all! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday.

Tonight when I asked for a picture my sweet hubs sighed  smiled, and took a great pic to document the night. Deep down, he knows I am trying to get better at documenting all the new and fun things we are doing together so he lovingly goes along with me and my picture craziness! Love that man and how much he loves me!! 


"Each day with you by my side makes every day worth living for."

No comments:

Post a Comment