Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day!

Every year since Reagan and I have been together he has always had a love for St. Patty's day.  Partly because he is Irish and I think the other part has to do with the holiday being the day after his birthday.  Anyways, every year (since he turned 21) when March rolls around he always tells me that he has to get his green beer for the year! But, shhhh don't tell anyone... he may not like that I am revealing his yearly tradition with y'all! I laugh, but honestly it has turned into a tradition with him and his brother (as long as they are in the same town on St. Patty's).  So, Saturday night after dinner Jon (Reagan's brother) and Reagan convinced me to go out and get a green beer with them.  First off, I am not a big beer fan, but I thought what the heck... this is Jon's last night and we might as well all go out and have fun together.  So we headed to an Irish pub here in San Antonio.  Let me tell you something, I have never seen so many kilts in my life! There was a dj and people singing really bad karaoke. Haha. I really did enjoy myself... it was fun to hang out and just enjoy each others company and see those two boys happy because they got their green beer for the year! Haha.

Reagan and his brother, Jon.  They claim this is the best picture they have ever taken together!  Love these guys bunches!

Me and my sweet hubby on St. Patty's Day!

How do you celebrate St. Patty's day??


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and spent lots of time with friends and family.


"Love the ones you are with because time goes by way too fast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment