Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, November 6, 2010

it's a PJ's kinda day

it has been one of those days where i have had the motivation to do nothing, and i have stayed in my pj's all day long.  yet, somehow i still managed to get the mounds of laundry done and the dishwasher started --- which seemed to exhaust me even more.  i have had homework and studying to do but i just have not felt like it.  my belly has not felt good the past couple of days (which is normal for me) and i think today since it's not feeling good i just feel like blah.

i wish Reagan was home to cuddle with me and watch movies, but he isn't--- and won't be anytime soon because he has to work late tonight :(

the weather has finally gotten cool here and it feels wonderful.  it is definitely beginning to feel like the holidays. Reagan and i went ahead and bought our first tree together the other night.  it is fake tree since i am allergic to real ones, but we are pretty excited to put it up and decorate it with ornaments together!

i finally figured out my class schedule for my last semester of college --- WOW cannot believe it... so darn excited!

i have no idea what i will do for dinner tonight since it is just me... i really do not have an appetite at all.  maybe soup, that kinda sounds good.  i just need to get my energy back and i wish my belly would feel better!

ready for my hubby to be home so i can snuggle with him... can it please be 9:30 already??

"you are God alone--- through the good times and bad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment