Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, November 8, 2010

Things I Am Thankful For

Every Sunday night Reagan and I attend a couples community group (aka a Bible Study).  Lets just say we are both in love with our group!  We have the most fabulous people in there who are at all different walks of life.  We have both learned so much from the couples in our group, and it is just so awesome to share experiences with each other.  Our group can laugh and cry together which is one of the things I love the most.  After group was over last night we all hung around and were talking about the most random things.  I have never laughed so hard in my life-- they literally had me rolling.  The best thing about our community group is that we are very open people and I love that about us!  Such an incredible group and God is definitely forming new friendships and bringing us closer as a group.

My hubby is incredible.  He is always there for me--- encouraging me all the time.  Especially when it comes to school and wanting to be done!  He is such an amazing man of God and I am blessed to have him in my life.  I love that he enjoys watching chick-flicks with me on the couch, loves to snuggle, and looks forward to talking at the end of the day.  Even though our marriage is not perfect, it is so comforting to know that we have each other through the journey.  Man I love my hubby so much!

My family--- even though we are far apart and I miss them everyday they are always calling in to check on us and see if we need anything.  They are such a huge support for us and we are so grateful for every prayer they have lifted up for us, to every phone call we have made to figure out how you live life as a married couple!  They are incredible people of God and we are so blessed to be able to call them family.

True friends--- I am learning these are very hard to come by, but the ones I have in my life I cherish with everything I have.  Thank you for being the constant support and encouragement I have needed along this new journey.  Thank you for listening when I needed someone to talk to, and more than anything thank you for being you.  There is a reason God places true friends in your life and I am learning that more and more now being married; always hold them close to your heart.

Oh and horned frog football!  I know you all probably think I am crazy but they are having a terrific season and I am so excited.  We deserve to go to a bowl game this year and play our hearts out and WIN--- that would make for the best senior year ever!!! All I can say is that I am a very proud horned frog!  RIFF RAM BAH ZOO-- GIVE EM HELL TCU!!!!

"God thank you for the blessings you have placed in my life, I am so grateful for Your Love."

1 comment:

  1. such a good game on Saturday. . . can't believe how good ya'll are! there's no shame in being thankful for football- especially when it's TCU football :)

    ReplyDelete