Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thank goodness for a break

Thanksgiving break is finally here and I could not be more excited!  I cannot wait to go home and see our families!  It is going to be wonderful to have Thanksgiving with them and be able to sit around and just visit, I miss being able to do that!  I cannot wait to spend time with my parents and do girl stuff with my mom... I have definitely missed that!
Our families are anxiously awaiting for us to come home and I think that is pretty darn cute!  I cannot wait to see everyone and spend time with them and love on them.  It is going to be so so wonderful!
We are so blessed to have people who love us so much and are looking forward to our visit so much!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoys the time that they have to spend with their families!  Be thankful and cherish the sweet time with your friends and families!

"be thankful for the blessings God has given you in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment