Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Week Down!

Another week down, and weeks closer to graduation... haha wow I am pathetic.  If you cannot tell, I am antsy and am ready to be done with school NOW!

Reagan and I were busy as usual this week, but we have both done really good keeping up with our new year challenges and have been to the gym a whole lot and we both met our workout goals for this week!

My Saturday is going to consist of laundry, cleaning and homework... does not sound like fun at all!  Reagan will be working most of the day and I really wish he was home with me so we could just have some nice time to ourselves to hang out!

My job with Stretch-n-Grow is going wonderful and I absolutely love working with the kids on MWF mornings, and it is amazing to have the most incredible and Godly woman as your boss.... makes work so much more enjoyable!

Last night for our surprise date, Reagan took me to Fort Worth to go to the rodeo.  It was a lot of fun, but very different from the San Antonio rodeo that we are so used to going to.  It was nice to just have time to ourselves last night!  Oh and I wish I would have taken pictures last night but I forgot.  We have gotten so bad about taking pictures lately... we need to work on that pronto because there are quite a few picture frames in our house that are dying to have pictures in them!

Tonight, we have dinner plans with a couple who is getting married soon... so that should be fun too!  We now just need to figure out where we are going to dinner and what we are going to do!

I hope everyone has a restful weekend, and enjoys time with friends and family!


"Life is busy, but take time to stop and enjoy the little things in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment