Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, January 7, 2011

Seeing the Stewart's

These past couple of days I got to visit my best friend and her beautiful family in the great Olney, Texas.  My time spent there was so relaxing and I enjoyed every minute there.  I cannot believe how big Ava has gotten, and she was talking up a storm!
Yesterday Hannah and I did what we know best, we went shopping in Witchita.  We had such a good time getting things to decorate their new home, and it brought back so many sweet memories from college at TCU!
The whole time there I was so grateful.  Grateful to be spending my last days before I go back to school with my best friend.  Though, while I was there this weekend Hannah said something to me that I think will last a lifetime.  She said "we are not just best friends, I consider you as a sister."  It is moments like that where I am filled with joy and so grateful that God has given me a friend like her to cherish for forever.
Now I am back home and there are things to be done and clothes to be washed, but I was so glad to get away to Olney for a little peace and quiet before school starts back up again!


"Best friends are those we hold closely to our heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment