Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life as I know it... at least for right now!

An update from the Farish Family!  We have been very busy in our house.  Reagan is working 3 days a week at Carmax, going to seminary for Greek classes in Fort Worth, and working for the church.  I am finishing my last 15 hours at TCU, searching for a job for after college, working for an amazing children's company part time called Stretch-N-Grow, working on my teaching certificates online, and working out at least 3 days a week with a great friend in hope for us both to tone up and get in better shape.  To say the least life is way too tiring!  Last night I looked at Reagan and told him I needed more time in the day just so I could catch up with him and love on him.  He laughed and I think deep down secretly wished the same thing.
We both love our lives right now, but at least for me I am wondering what the next year holds for both of us.  Honestly, it is a little scary to wonder if I will get a job and what will happen in our marriage, etc. Thus, I find it easier to live each day and not worry about life-- easier said than done!

Weird side note, I am in need of some yummy new recipes.  Reagan and I will pretty much try anything at least once, and my taste buds have definitely expanded since I got married.  So any good sites for recipes, send them my way... oh and we love to use our crock pot!

Reagan's home youth groups start up this Wednesday and I think he is really excited for his students and to see all that they will learn this semester.  We have some really great families in our church that have opened their home for different age groups of youth, so it should be a really great experience for everyone!

OK, back to needing and wanting to spend more time with Reagan--- he told me last night that he is taking me on a date on Friday night.  I asked him where we were going and he said it was a secret... I hate secrets.  Though, deep down I am excited that he is such a thoughtful man and he has planned a special evening for just the two of us.  I will post pics after our date!

Well off to more reading for school... ughh, I can't say it enough, but May 7th you need to get here quick!  I am ready for night class to start and be over so that I can go home and relax with my hubby.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

"Fact for the day: life is exhausting and busy, but I am trying to cherish and enjoy each moment of life I get to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment