Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, January 31, 2011

So in Love

So this past weekend seemed like a blur for Reagan and I, we both were just so darn busy!  Though, last night we finally had time to come home and relax and it was so wonderful.  Last night we cooked at home and we had grilled chicken, whole wheat pasta, and salad.  We then went to get frozen yogurt and try the yogurt shop that a pastor from our church started.  It was absolutely delicious and we saw lots of familiar faces while we were there; so it was nice to catch up with friends!  After yogurt, Reagan and I decided that we needed a break from homework so we rented a redbox movie.  We got home, got ready for bed, all snuggled in our PJ's and we were ready to watch the movie.  I really wanted to watch the movie cuddled in our bed but Reagan really wanted to watch it downstairs on the couches.  I was going to settle for anything, and then all of the sudden he turned around and said no lets watch it upstairs, it will be like old times in your college dorm when we would sit on the bed (because that was the only place to sit) and watch the movie.  I just had to look at him and smile, he truly is my best friend and the cutest man ever!  I really enjoyed last night with him... just cuddled up and loving life.  He makes me feel so safe and secure in our home, and that is the best feeling ever.  I smile when I look at him because I know this journey on our first year of marriage has not been the best, but we are learning to better understand each other and celebrate the moments we have together.  I am so grateful for all the good and bad moments we have endured together because life has become so much sweeter with him by my side.

On another note, today the challenge has started.  So for the next 6 weeks be praying for me!  I really feel in my heart that this is going to be a great 6 weeks of learning and finally being able to see who God has made me to be!  Well I am off to the gym to get my hour workout in, and then to the grocery store I go because we are supposed to get SNOW tomorrow, crazy after the weather was so beautiful this weekend.  I am definitely not complaining though, I would LOVE to have a day off from school tomorrow, I am in need of a break!

Oh my handsome hubby how I love him so!!
You are so incredible and definitely a gift from God :)

"Marriage is a beautiful gift, one wrapped with struggles and excitement--- but a journey that is definitely worth taking and enduring."

No comments:

Post a Comment