Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day :)

My snow dance worked yet again, and Reagan and I are getting to spend a cozy day at home together!!  He made me breakfast this morning, and we just sat and talked... it was so nice to not be in a hurry! There is nothing  better than sitting on the couch snuggling with my hubby as we listen to sleet hit the window and watch the snow fall. To say the least, I am so grateful for this day home with my hubby!  Even though we are going to have to do some homework today and get things done, it is just so nice to be in our home together and have no where to go.  Oh the little things in life that I appreciate the most.  Well I am off to spend some more time with the hubby, and possibly watch a movie.  Sometimes I wish I could call a snow day at least once a week so we could just stop and spend quality time like this together, gosh I wish life was not so busy!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day, I know I will all cuddled up and cozy at home... nothing could be better :)

"So grateful for moments like these where I can stop and appreciate the gifts God has given me."

No comments:

Post a Comment