Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, February 14, 2011

Sleep Will You Be Mine?

So this Valentine's Day was nothing special for the Farish household-- kinda morbid I know but we had celebrated this weekend since that was our free moment to celebrate. Reagan worked late tonight and I had night class... how romantic.  Both of us are exhausted, loaded down with so much to do, and just trying to catch a breath before we fall asleep standing.  It has been a very long past week (but I am so grateful I had him by my side), and this week started off exhausting so here is to hoping the week takes a turn and ends better than it started... to say the least we need a vacation away from everything, that would be amazing-- here is to wishful hoping!  It was nice having my hubby home once I got home from class-- even though we were both doing homework it was nice to have him here.  Love that man so much he is such a wonderful Godly man and I am amazed by him daily.  I cannot wait to just cuddle up with my sweet hubby and sleep-- I need about a whole day of sleep but that is not going to happen anytime soon!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day loving on their significant others; enjoy these precious moments with the ones you love.   I am going to try to finish up my homework so that I can get more than 6 hours of sleep tonight... WOOHOO that will be a record seriously, hasn't happen for quite some time! :(

"Love the ones God has blessed you with!"

No comments:

Post a Comment