Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Exhausted

This week has taken everything out of me and it is only Tuesday.  I need to make it to Thursday.  I have a test on Thursday and then I feel like my brain can finally shut down for one minute before I have to start all the other things on my to do list.  Not only has school overwhelmed me this week but life has just hit Reagan and I in the face.  I honestly hate when that happens, and I hate the arguments that it brings about-- but I am learning that is part of marriage the good and the bad and it cannot always be good all the time.  So to say the least I need a break- I need time to process everything that has happened thus far this week and ask God to give me strength to make it to Thursday at noon.  So if you read this be in prayer for me to have strength and for Reagan and I to work through the ugly problems that Satan has surfaced in our marriage.  In the end I know it will all be ok and God has this all worked out, but I hate confrontation and I absolutely cannot stand to argue about things with my husband; so my prayer is that God gives us direction and wisdom to move forward and make these decisions together for these hard choices that we have been given.

Also, be in prayer for a family that goes to our church.  There husband/ dad passed away on Saturday and the funeral is tonight.  So glad he got to go be with Jesus instead of being in pain here on earth, but please be praying for his kids, wife and family as they work through this tragic loss.

"Life is hard, but with perseverance and the strength God has given me I will be okay because I am safe in His hands."

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    Please know I am praying for you and Reagan. Yes, marriage is tough and of course there is going to be pain, frustration and problems, but I also know how God can use these things to bring you together and stronger. I know that in my marriage God has used some of the hardest times to grow us as a couple and family then He has used it for us to be able to mentor others. Pray together about the situation...first it is hard to be mad at someone when you pray with them. And we use the word HALT if either of us is Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired we HALT. We don't talk about anything during those times....it does neither of you any good.

    Remember God put you two together for a reason, to work things out as a team...and there is no "I" in team. One of our motto's is we will always out serve the other....this really helps. God put us here to be each other helper not hinderer.

    James 4:6 "He gives grace to the humble"

    I am praying for you and know that God will uphold you in His righteous right hand!!!

    Love ya!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete