Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Week is Finally Over

So I took my lovely marriage and family test this morning, and who knows how that went!  I studied hard for that test and it definitely turned out to be more confusing than I thought it should be... all I can say to that is oh well and I will learn from my mistakes and do better next time. But seriously that class should not be as hard as the professor makes it. That is what confuses me about this class, it is on such wonderful topics-- marriage and family but the information she presents is so difficult, who would have ever thought!
Since that test is finally over and my last class is almost over, the weekend is here.  I have so much to do this weekend.  I need to finish a paper, study for a test I have on Wednesday, and get things around the house done.  I feel like life is non-stop!  Thankfully someone reminded me today that there is only 4 weeks till Spring Break which means I am that much closer to graduating!  Seriously I cannot wait :)
Tonight, I am also going to get frozen yogurt with one of my cute pre-k girls from church- she is so excited and I am very excited too!  She is so precious and so is her family-- she makes me want to have a little girl so bad one day!
I hope everyone has a great rest of their week!  My to do list is calling my name and so is the gym and possibly a nap! :)

"I need a break from life-- but I know that My Jesus can get me through anything life pushes my way."

No comments:

Post a Comment