Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I just don't understand

I do not understand what is happening to the world around me-- it feels like every piece of the puzzle is falling a part and it is all happening so quickly.  I cannot make sense of the things that have happened lately in my life or Reagan's life.  The things we have had to endure as individuals and as a couple have been so incredibly hard that it makes me stand still just trying to figure out how we have made it through the past couple of weeks.  I feel like just when we think no more bad can come Satan throws another curve ball into our lives and affects those that we love the most. I sit here tonight speechless, my mind running 50,000 miles an hour and I still have no idea how the outcome of all the bad that is happening around us will turn out.  For once I wish God would give me a little glimpse into the future and show me the outcome of all these life events, but I know that will not happen and that I need to continue to be patient and allow God to walk me through these pains.  My prayer is that God will help me see the good through all the bad that is shining so brightly right now and will give me and Reagan strength to persevere.  I pray that if you read this blog that you will stop and pray-- even though you do not know what is going on and who is affected, just please pray because God will hear your prayers and He knows how to work all things for His good.  Exhaustion is taking over and I know that I need to allow my mind to shut off and go to God in prayer.  I pray that everyone sleeps well and looks to God for guidance and comfort for all things in life.

"My God is for us, then who can ever stop us... Nothing can stand against us."

No comments:

Post a Comment