Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, February 11, 2011

Date Night!

Woohoo Reagan and I are going on a date tonight for Valentine's day!  Yes we are celebrating a little early, but we learned our lesson last year when we went out on Valentine's day... it was pure madness to say the least...and this semester I have night class on Monday so it kinda cancels out going out that night.  So I have no idea what we are doing or where we are going, it is all a surprise.  I really do not like surprises but Reagan loves surprising me so I put on an excited face for him instead of driving myself crazy trying to figure out where we are going.  I am looking forward to spending the night with him, just the two of us and enjoy each others company!  It is the little things like tonight that make me fall in love with my hubby all over again.  He is such an amazing man who loves making me feel special, and I definitely do when I am with him!  Well I need to start getting ready, my sweet hubby will be home soon!  I will definitely take lots of pictures and post them soon!  I hope everyone has a wonderful night, and enjoy relaxing with the ones you love!
Cannot believe this picture is from our Valentine's date 2 years ago-- crazy to think all the years we dated we would finally reach marriage and spend a Valentine's date together as a married couple... such an absolute blessing!

"Love is such a special thing, it captivates my heart every time I see him smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment