Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Week Done!

Another week has come to an end... and I was ready for this school week to be over.  Even though this week seemed slower paced than usual, there were still so many things that occurred.  Some things that were great and exciting and I look forward to see how they pan out in life and there were other things that were more difficult for us to handle because we were not completely prepared for what was to come.   Though, the things that came our way this week Reagan and I did an incredible job of handling the good and bad together, and that is what I love most about being married to my sweet husband-- we know how to celebrate together and help each other work things out!  I am learning more each day how wonderful it is to live my life side by side with my husband...the support he provides me is an incredible thing.

We are looking forward to the nice weather in Texas this weekend!  I am so ready for spring weather to kick in all the way! Well I am off to start on some study guides I have for tests next week, finish my women's Bible study material, and get some laundry in the wash... and possibly a nap somewhere in there! haha. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday tomorrow and enjoys this amazing weather!

"This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment