Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lessons I am Learning

So lately I have found that God is teaching me so many lessons.  It amazes me when I stop and realize all that I am learning these past couple of months.  I think the most important thing I am learning is that my whole life has to be given to God.  I know and trust my Lord, but in the past it has been easier for me to think that I can hold certain parts back from God.  I am learning that giving it all to God is so much more comforting and eases my fears so much more.

I have also learned that connecting with women can be a challenge unless you expose your insecurities.  This is very difficult for me, but I am learning that the more women see that my life is not perfect the easier it is for them to open up and be exposed.  This is also a challenge for me because I do not like exposing a lot of myself, but I know that in order to fulfill my ministry I need to allow myself to be open to others who are in need of a friend, confidant and someone to talk to.

In these past couple of months I have also learned what it means to be the wife that Reagan needs me to be.  I am learning how to be more patient with him, understanding of the things he is going through, and support him through all he is doing in life.  Each day I find myself growing more in love with him and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for our incredible future!

Well lately since the weather has been so awesome outside it has put me in the mood for Spring.  So tonight I will be packing up all my winter clothes and taking down the spring and summer clothes.  I hope I do not regret this decision but I just cannot wear winter clothes anymore... spring please make your full appearance soon!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and recharges for the new week ahead!

"Learning Life Lessons are the most Beneficial Parts of Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment