Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, February 21, 2011

The Weather is Perfect!

The weather is perfect in Texas-- the sun is shining and it feels incredible outside!  Today more than ever I wish I had a dog to take on a walk; today is the perfect day for a walk!  This morning when I left to go to the gym I wish I would have decided to work outside instead, it was just so so beautiful!  I enjoy days like this when it means Spring is coming-- cannot wait to go to the lake and go swimming!  So glad God gave me such beautiful weather to enjoy!

So this morning I had to call TCU career services because when I went to register for my frog jobs account my major was not listed under my college.  When I spoke to the lady this morning she was so confused and couldn't believe it was not on there and said she would take care of it as soon as she could.  I was a little bummed because I needed to get my account done so that potential jobs could start looking at me.  I still have not heard back from the lady, so I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that she just sends me an email when it is fixed.  Confession: I am freaking out about applying for jobs and getting a job.  I keep praying about it and I know that God does not want me to have a spirit of fear but this is such a nerve racking situation.  I want to make my husband proud, my parents proud and myself proud by getting the best job ever!  I know what my passion is and I just hope that I can fulfill that through whatever job I get.  So for anyone who reads this blog... put your feelers out!  I am a Bachelor of Science in Child Development major.  I would love to work for a children's charity, a non profit, or a children's hospital.  I would love to do event planning or project management with any of these companies-- but since my major is so versatile I would take anything!  So if you hear of any job opportunities please let me know!  Also, please pray that God places the right jobs in my life to apply to so that I can fulfill the passion He has placed inside of me-- and pray that I do not have fear about this situation but Confidence that my God will provide for my needs!

Well I am off to do some homework before class tonight, a little laundry and make dinner.  I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

"God thank you for the sunshine-- it makes me smile from the inside out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment