Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Being Productive...

So this morning I finally allowed myself to sleep in-- I sure needed it!  I slept till 10 am this morning and it felt so good!  I woke up and felt ready to conquer the day.  I started my day off at the gym which just seemed to kick start my morning.  Then I headed to Target to grab some things for a dinner we are going to tonight... Target did suck me in a little but I was good and I only bought the things that were on my list for tonight (my husband would be very proud)!  Then I came home, grabbed some lunch, showered, got dressed, folded 2 loads of laundry, cleaned up a bit and now I am about to start studying for 2 tests coming up this week until the hubby gets home.   So I guess I should give myself some credit and say I have been productive even though I have put off studying for the last 30 minutes to read other people's blogs... pathetic I know!

The day is gorgeous here in Texas and more than ever I am wishing we had a dog today that I could take to the dog park or go on a run with.  I guess I must continue being patient longer and eventually my hubby will get me a dog-- fingers crossed!

Oh a little update-- on Tuesday I had an unexpected interview with a great company in Fort Worth that I would love to work for!!  I went there to listen to a seminar that a friend was doing and then by the end of the day I left there with an interview under my belt.  Well I found out yesterday that the women who interviewed me were very impressed with me and absolutely loved me.  As of right now they are reviewing my resume and evaluating if I would be great for the position that needs to be filled.  I would so much love to work for this company, it would be my dream!  So anyone who reads this please pray that this is where God needs me to be to start my career and that I get this job with this amazing and God loving company!!  I will definitely post any updates I get about the job... fingers crossed :)

Well I guess studying is finally calling my name even though I do not want to!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday--- if you live in Texas get outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather!!

"Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to walk through another day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment