Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, February 4, 2011

Beautiful Snow!

What could make this week home with my hubby even better... SNOW!! We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland.  We have at least 4 inches of snow on the ground, possibly more-- and the snow keeps falling.  After breakfast this morning we bundled up and ventured out in the snow!  Today for the first time ever I saw a true snowflake, crazy I know!  But Reagan had a black jacket on when we were outside and I saw a snowflake fall on to his jacket, I was in amazement.  It was so tiny and perfect, I stared at it in awe because God is so amazing, and something as simple as a snowflake reminded me of all His wonderful creations! 
Today we had a couple snowball fights, we made snow angels, and Reagan wanted to make a snowman but I am a wimp and was freezing and did not have the right gloves to roll the snow (mine are cloth and they were getting soaked) so we decided to make a drive to Bed Bath and Beyond (right around the corner from our house) to see if they were open so that we could return our broken blender!  Luckily they were open and Reagan found a blender that he liked and the store was so sweet and allowed him to exchange it, so he is a happy camper yet again!  Well I guess it is movies again for us today, a little bit of laundry, and watching the snow fall outside our window!  So crazy that this week has been so cold and now there is beautiful snow!!  Enjoy this time playing in the snow (if you have any) and have a wonderful weekend with family!

These are the wonderful snow angels that we made today... it was so cold to lay in the snow while making them, but it was definitely something fun today and something we will remember as our first winter together!


"God you are so amazing, and Your beautiful tiny snowflake that I saw today reminded me to stand still,  capture the moment, and be in awe of my Creator!"

No comments:

Post a Comment