Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Call me Crazy!

So lately I have been wanting a dog more than anything in the entire world.  Reagan and I both love dogs and honestly I want one.  I hate spending time by myself when Reagan is at work and I think getting a puppy would be a great little friend for me.  Reagan thinks I am crazy since things did not work out with our first puppy Sadye... but I had to explain to him yet again she came from a crazy pet store that was mean to her... so that is not even fair about why we had to get rid of her.  Honestly, I wish I could snap my fingers and get a sweet little girl puppy.  I look on craigslist every day-- that is how bad I want a puppy.. ridiculous I know!  Seriously though I need something to put my time and energy into because I am so over this homework and school stuff!

image 2224658001-2
Seriously how cute is she?!  She will only be 5lbs--- she cannot get into that much trouble-- she is just way too adorable!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend with family... enjoy tonight before a crazy work week begins!

"A puppy is a girl's best friend, right?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment