Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting things done!

Today I had quite a long to-do list and I can proudly say that all but 2 items on my checklist are not completed.  It feels so good to check things off and know they have been taken care of :)
Part of me is kinda ready to start my last semester of college because I know there will be a routine and I love following a routine... Reagan does not so much like my crazy routine schedule but I love it!!

Today I also get to see a sweet friend and her newborn baby girl.  I am so excited to see that little bundle of joy and love on her!

Tonight we are also having some friends over for dinner... grilled pork chops, YUM!  It will be nice to fellowship with them tonight and catch up with them and their busy life!

Well my last couple of items on my to-do list are calling my name!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Oh... and I cannot wait to go see my best friend Hannah on Wednesday.  It has been way too long and I miss my love bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment