Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All things must come to an End!

I never thought this day would come... but I am finished with all of my finals and am done with college. WOW... such a huge accomplishment! Honestly, I do not know what to do with myself... weird that I have nothing to study; I could get used to this! :)

These past four years have been a wonderful blessing and I am so grateful that my parents supported me through my education; that is a true gift I can never repay them and I am grateful beyond words.  Along this journey I have met so many wonderful people and have made some incredible friendships and I really feel like I have learned so many important things that I can use for the real world.

Right now, I am in a place where this just does not seem real, but I know reality and tears will probably hit once I cross the stage this Saturday and then the emotions of excitement and celebration will come!!  The real world is here now.. kinda scary, but I know going through this next chapter of life I will have the incredible support of my husband, family and friends and that is so important to me. The one thing I cling to beginning this new chapter of life is that God is in control and He knows what is best for me... I cannot wait to see what He has in store!

WOW... it is really all done.  The next big thing on my list is to get ready for graduation this Saturday... WOOHOO--- many pictures to come :)

Well off to the gym (I have neglected it a little too much lately) and then lunch! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, the weather in Texas is finally starting to warm up!!

"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts.  You have to remember this when you find yourself at the beginning." -- Sandra Bullock

1 comment:

  1. I know I met you through Reagan at the gym one time, but congrats on graduating!!! I know it's the best feeling ever :)

    ReplyDelete