Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, May 19, 2011

lacking motivation.... for the GYM

I have this feeling lately that I cannot shake... a lack of energy/motivation... whatever you want to call it I don't like it. I have had a lack of motivation to go to the gym... it would be so much more enticing if I had a buddy to go workout with... I have friends who would love to workout with me it's just our schedules clash-- which sucks.  So to make myself go all alone-- is hard; I would so rather workout with someone else... it makes the time go by so much faster!!!  Though, even though it has been hard for me to build up the stamina to go I have gone.  I am trying to get back in shape (which is much needed after the break I took from working out during finals).   I dunno... I just feel like my workouts are so routine and quite frankly are getting boring.  I need something to make me excited to go to the gym like a really fun class or something! Though, I must admit the one thing I like about going to the gym is getting to see the results... even though for me it takes longer to see at times the results make me smile.... so, I keep pushing myself to go even when I am tired or just simply could think of a million other better things to do than going to the gym and working out.   I seriously hope I am not the only woman who feels like this.... better yet I am going to bet I am not alone in this battle with the gym.  Since I am talking about the gym so much I better get my booty up and head there right now to get my cardio in for the day-- thank goodness it is not a weight lifting day I am so sore from yesterday!
I would love to hear people's gym routines or things they do to make the gym more exciting... always looking for some variety!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, despite the gloomy weather we are having here in Texas today!

"Energy and Persistence conquer all things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment