Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Relaxation

Relaxation is something I have not gotten to do in a long time since the craziness and overwhelmingness (is that even a word?) of school.  Though, today I had a pretty relaxing day.  I got stuff in order for graduation on Saturday (WOOHOO!!!), washed a lot of clothes that I neglected because of final exams, and picked up our house since our parents are starting to come today!  I am so ready to see everyone and celebrate with them. We definitely both miss seeing our families, so it will be wonderful to spend time with them all :)

On the negative side of my relaxation day, my belly has not felt too good.  I have always had problems with my stomach and lately it has just not been my friend... so my nap today was something I definitely think my body and belly needed.  I kid you not, sometimes I have so many problems with my belly that I tell Reagan I wish I had a new one-- he just laughs and tries to comfort me the best he can.  Some days are good and some days are bad-- these past couple of days have not been great at all.  Hopefully it is just from all the nerves of graduating and not big time stomach issues again... haha who knows!

Well off to fold the last load of laundry... it was all conquered today and that feels so good and then packing for the weekend away with our families!

PS: the only thing that could make this graduation weekend better would be having my best friend and her sweet family here.  Miss them oh so much and wish they were already done with finals.  A promised celebration of all our accomplishments is coming this summer and I cannot wait :)

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward..."

No comments:

Post a Comment