Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Almost there... Thursday could not come soon enough!

Ughh I am so tired of studying... it is becoming nonproductive.  My brain hurts... all I want to do is watch Holiday movies, read leisure books, sleep, and hang out with my handsome hubby.  Though I have to keep studying.  I have my nutrition exam tomorrow at 1130 and my HBSE exam Thursday at 1130.  Honestly I wish Thursday was tomorrow and I could be done with it all.  When Thursday is over I have a lot to get done.  We have a dinner party for a good friend Thursday night, the youth Christmas party on Friday night, packing all day Saturday for Nebraska and San Antonio,  work on my online Texas Teachers stuff so I can get my certifications, workout, and sleep somewhere in there. I have so much to do and so little time.  I just cannot wait until this semester is over and my last semester of college in the spring!

I am looking forward to Christmas break though... lots of time with family and friends... I cannot wait.

Well I guess I better get back to studying.... ughhhhhh!  Thursday please come soon!

"Studying has taken over me... Luckily there is an end in sight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment